Online yoga teacher training
Learn to be a yoga teacher from the comfort of your home and at your own pace! Fun and engaging, professionally filmed video footage and lectures that you can play, pause, rewind and repeat as you, please!
Live mentoring sessions and regular teaching feedback. You’ll be assigned to a senior Mentor and will gain regular teaching feedback.
The yogahaven Teacher Training is all about enriching your life while offering you convenience via cutting-edge technology.
Enjoy the benefits of flexible learning; being in your surroundings or doing the course remotely, no time or money spent on travel and accommodation, working it completely around your other commitments.
Our online yoga teacher training encourages you to develop self-discipline and accountability skills. You’ll have several tests to complete along the way and a final teaching assessment to make sure you graduate successfully and have the skills to lead a class, on or offline, with confidence.
The yogahaven Online Teacher Training combines pre-recorded, self-paced learning and live Mentoring sessions with our Senior yogahaven Teaching Team. These one-to-one Zoom Mentoring sessions will keep you accountable and motivate you to stay on task. You will also get regular feedback on your teaching.
We recommend a 12 – 24 week time scale to complete this course once you log in to the learning platform, but you have up to 12 months to complete the course if life gets busy.
Online Investment: £1950
Once accepted onto the course, there is a £500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
We can arrange a Payment Plan for you as long as the course is paid in full by the start date.
We cover all the content that’s in our face to face 200-hour yoga teacher training but the online format is as follows:
- 200hr yogahaven Yoga Teacher Training Digital Manual
- Creative online platform to work through, including pre-recorded professionally produced lectures and written content to complete along the way.
- Pre-recorded Asana Lab with yogahaven founder Allie Hill. Allie will talk through alignment and modification points for each pose in the unique vinyasa sequence that, ultimately, you will learn to teach (you can watch these again and again at your leisure).
- Zoom one-to-one Mentoring sessions with a Senior member of the yogahaven Teacher Training Team that will help motivate you to stay on task, answer any questions you may have, and give you feedback on your teaching.
- Guided meditation and scripts
- How to market yourself as a successful yoga teacher
- Practice teaching opportunities with our online Karma classes
Upon graduation, you’ll receive a 200-hour certificate allowing you to teach yoga worldwide. yogahaven has trained hundreds of yoga teachers – many have gone on to teach corporate classes, open studios, share their knowledge and skills with disadvantaged populations, and even run their yoga teacher training.
As well as gaining your 200-hour certificate, you’ll become part of a community with a global network of hundreds of successful graduates, inspiring friends, and colleagues.