IMPORTANT REOPENING INFORMATION
WELCOME BACK YOGIS!
We are so excited to be able to reopen on Saturday 25th July! (We’ve been waiting a long time to say that!)
We’re making some changes and adaptations to keep everyone safe. It goes without saying that if you feel at all unwell you should not come to the studio, please just stay at home and rest. Below we’ve listed some of the ways in which things might be a little different around here.
Don’t worry though, we’re still the yogahaven you know and love, and we’re really grateful for your patience and support whilst we are implementing these changes. We can’t wait to see you!
NEED TO KNOW
It’s important for you to know the following…
- We can only accommodate advanced bookings. You must pre-book before coming along to a class. You can do this in the normal ways, via our website or on the MindBody app.
- If you miss your pre-booked class, and you have not self-canceled at least 6 hours prior to the class start time, your session will not be reimbursed. If you’re using an unlimited membership or package, a £10 late cancellation charge will automatically be applied to the card held on the system.
- If your membership is currently frozen, the suspension will be automatically lifted on the 1st of August and normal, pre-closure pricing will be resumed.
- Any membership or class package enquires should still be directed to email and not in person at the studio, or on the telephone.
- The door will be locked at the class start time, so latecomers sadly cannot be permitted entry. The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
So, you’ve pre-booked your class, you’re running on time, and you’re headed our way…
- Please bring your own mat. There will be some mats available to purchase at the studio, but no studio mats available for use.
- The studio will be cashless, so please be prepared to use contactless payment if you need to buy a bottle of water or a mat.
- Please bring your own towel(s). We will not have towels available to rent.
- Please bring plenty of water. Our water fountains will be out of use, but you will be able to buy a bottle of water at reception.
- Please use the available hand sanitiser when you arrive at the studio.
- There will be a screen at reception to protect you, and the teacher signing you in.
- Please use the changing rooms efficiently – ideally, you will arrive dressed in your kit and ready to practice!
The really exciting bit…
- You’ll notice that our timetable will be significantly reduced to start with, this is so that we can ensure no overlap of students arriving/departing.
- Classes will run at significantly reduced capacity in order to give ample space between students.
- There will be a no-contact policy in place, so no hugs or high-fives (as much as we’d love to give you all a squeeze!)
- Your teacher will stay in one place, and will not offer hands-on assists.
- Our air exchange systems will be working hard to bring fresh air into the studio
- CLAPHAM ONLY – Your teacher will stand in the alcove, so you’ll be facing the opposite way in the room to the direction you’re used to. On occasion, the class will be live-streamed, you’ll be made aware of this, and you will not be filmed.
- No studio props will be available but you’re welcome to bring your own!
- At the end of class, please be mindful of others leaving and entering the changing rooms, and stagger your departure from the room to ease any congestion.
- Please observe the directions of travel and distance markings on floors, doors and walls throughout the studio.
- Hand sanitiser, toilet seat covers, disinfectant spray and wipes will all be available and we ask that you use them when necessary, and at appropriate intervals throughout your visit.
- Showers will not be available for use – as soon as we can revise this policy, we will, but for now, we think it’s safest if we all shower at home.
- If your membership is currently frozen, the suspension will be automatically lifted on the 1st of August and normal pricing will be resumed.
- Ensure you have pre-booked your class and have a booking confirmation.
- Bring your own mat, towel, props and water. (Mats and water available to purchase).
- If you can’t make it, self-cancel your class at least 6 hours before it’s due to begin to avoid losing the session/a £10 automatic late cancellation charge.
- Shower at home.
Please direct any questions or queries to your home studio on:
SEE YOU SOON!
P.S. we will still be running some online classes – check your studio timetable for the schedule!