A Franklin Method Workshop with Anna Raverat
Sunday 18th February 2pm-4:30pm
yogahaven Clapham, 63 Wingate square, SW4 0AF
This workshop is suitable for people at all levels of yoga experience, from complete beginner to advanced yoga practitioners and teachers.
You will leave this 2.5 hour workshop with:
• a better understanding of the function and design of your pelvis.
• lots of ways to practically apply this understanding in your yoga practice and everyday movement.
Come along and learn:
• How to use dynamic imagery to improve pelvic movement in your yoga practice
• Dynamic alignment for the pelvis
• Embodied anatomy for the pelvis
• How the bone rhythms create safe and efficient movement in the pelvis
• How the pelvis supports good posture
• Dynamics of spine and pelvis interaction
Anna certified as a level 1 Franklin Method Educator in 2011 and is currently studying Level 2. She has been practising yoga for 17 years and loves the practice. Anna is also a coach for individuals and groups and has a great deal of experience teaching and running workshops. The workshop will include gentle movement and practice