Booking Online Terms And Conditions
1. Members will be charged for a session where cancellation or the rescheduling of a session is not made online at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class.
2. Members that book online must sign in at reception at least 10 minutes prior to the class start time. Failure to do this may result in the member not being admitted into the class or your place may be given away.
3. If you are on an Introductory offer, monthly subscription or annual membership and do not attend the session you booked online, your ability to book online will be suspended.
4. Sessions are booked on a first-come first-served basis.
5. Teachers occasionally change at short notice; no refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher, and the 24-hour cancellation rule still applies.
6. Expiry dates for Class Cards are 90 days. Annual monthly members subscription is for a minimum of six months and your card will be charged automatically