Festive Prana Flow with Arian
Saturday 23rd December 1:30-3:30 £30
Come and join our teacher and friend Ari as he visits us from Australia to honour the Winter Solstice and welcome the return of the light, in a journey through the inner art of Yoga and the 5 Prana Vayus. This creative flowing practice will take us through back bends and hand balances and build the fire of Agni to help remove obstacles and steady the mind.
With a long history of yoga practice spanning over 20 years, he now practices various styles including Prana Vinyasa, Jivamukti and Forrest Yoga. He has taught at various studios in England and Australia in Hot Yoga, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin, Hatha and many alignment and dynamic flow based classes.
Ari’s Yoga Alliance accredited teacher training includes:
- 500+ hours Ashtanga/Hatha Yoga with Bharath Shetty, Aananda Yoga, Mysore, India
- 200+ hours Elemental Prana Vinyasa with Shiva Rea, Greece
- 50 hours Super Sequencing with Noelle Conelly, Sydney
- 50 hours in the Art of Alignment and Assists with Kat Clayton, Sydney
- 50 hours Yin training with Sarah Owen, Sydney
- 25 hours Travelling from the Outside In with Joan Hyman, Sydney